A repeat prescription can be ordered by:
- Sending us your computer slip (ticked with the items you require) with a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- Leaving your computer slip (ticked with the items you require) at reception and picking up the prescription two WORKING days later.
- Leaving your completed computer slip at reception when collecting your current prescription. It will automatically be ready three weeks later.
- Ordering online via the link at the top of this page. Please click here for more information about our online services.
- A repeat prescription will be ready for collection or sending to the pharmacy of your choice Two Working Days after it is received at the surgery
- It is your responsibility to order your medication in plenty of time for your requirements (e.g. holidays). Always take weekends and Bank Holidays into account when ordering your medication. Please do not request collection before your prescription is due to be ready.
- At present we are unable to take prescription orders via email, see above for details of how to order on the internet.
- Prescription details are not accepted over the telephone.
- Always order your prescription in good time - don't wait until your medication has run out.
- Some chemists will collect your prescription from the surgery for you. Please ask at reception for details.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.